My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.disneyworldenthusiast.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Welcome to Disney World Enthusiast!


This blog will give you hints, tips and tricks to help plan a magical vacation to Walt Disney World! I have been traveling to Disney World for as long as I can remember and I hope to share with you lots of helpful information that I have learned over the years. This year I will be taking two trips to Disney World and a Disney cruise to Alaska. Along the way, I will share with you all the planning that goes into my vacations as well as trip reports once I return.
I hope you enjoy it!

If you have any questions that you would like me to answer,
please feel free to leave a comment below or send an email to thedisneyworldenthusiast@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you! 

6 comments:

  1. I like your blog. I LOVE DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new blog from a seasoned visitor. Looking forward to the tips to help out with a Family trip planned for this summer. Good Luck with the new site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for checking out my new blog! I really hope it helps you with your summer trip!

      Delete
  3. Love your new blog and new perspective. Looking forward to more information! From a long term Disney lover, and DVC member...Saratoga springs..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear that you like my new blog! Please check back often for new updates!

      Delete